I. GENERAL POLICIES ON AGENT DEVELOPMENT
- Build long-term partnerships based on a commitment to cooperation and shared goals.
- Cooperation is based on the benefit of both parties.
- Regularly sharing information and timely support.
- Policy to support fair and reasonable throughout the distribution channel.
- Commitment to maximally protect the interests of your agent against market fluctuations and competition.
II. FINANCIAL POLICY
- Discount for periodical purchases:
- The agent is entitled to discount is the difference between the price provided by the agent and the sale price determined by the agent.
- Based on monthly sales, agents can also participate in the discount program on sales exclusively for agents of MEB.
- When reaching enough monthly sales according to the company’s regulations, your agent will enjoy a discount at a certain rate.
- This discount policy is independent and parallel with other business promotion or support programs from MEB for your agents.
- Price policy, price protection:
- Based on the result of the purchase and other cooperation commitments, your agent will be entitled to the price policy for the respective agent level.
- Price policy is designed to ensure competitiveness and maximum profit for your agents in the market.
- In case MEB reduces the selling price, agents are protected for the same type of goods that are in stock.
- The price protection is only applicable to items with receipt and warranty card from MEB within 30 days from the date of notification of the discount.
III. CONTRACT AND LIABILITY:
Contract: After the two parties sign the contract, the agent will be included in the list of incentives of MEB, enjoy policies for agents of MEB.
- Your agent shall set up a 1-year bank guarantee with the amount depending on the business needs and financial capacity of the agent.
- On that basis, your agent will be entitled to a credit limit with a maximum debt term of 30 days.
- Based on the results of cooperation and payment history, your agent will enjoy better preferential rates on credit and debt policy.
IV. SUPPORTING POLICIES
Support for PR – Marketing:
- Your agents are supported with catalogs, leaflets, banners, product samples … according to the company’s programs. Information about the agent will be advertised on the website system of MEB.
- Your agents are allowed to participate in all MEB promotions and sales promotion
- The agent is certified as an official agent of MEB
- Your agent is updated information about prices, information about goods, products, company policies, marketing programs, documents to promote sales.
Technical support, solutions:
- Your agent is given technical support by phone. Technical support will be directly on-site when required.
- Your agent can participate in periodic training courses on products, technology, and sales knowledge organized by MEB. Will be supported with private training if required.
V. REQUIREMENTS FOR AGENT
- Send copies of the business license and tax code
- Business plan and distribution of products and goods of MEB (estimated cost, direction of operation, expected future, …) or SWOT plan (Strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and challenges ).
- Commitment to sales quarterly so that based on that commitment the company will set a corresponding discount rate.
- Achieve a minimum turnover of 50,000 USD for the first year.
- For the remaining years, the turnover must not be less than 150% of the first year.
- Do not let credit be broken (due but cannot be paid)